365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#152 Birthday Pippin Card


Hi everyone! Today is design team day over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and this adorable birthday mouse is called Birthday Pippin and can be purchased HERE in non colored or colored form. Did you know that Digital Delights also has a new Freebie every Friday!?! They are so adorable, I just love this week's Gnome! I colored this digi with my Prismacolor pencils and added a Prima flower with bling.  Eventhough my card is very simple I chose a bright colorful piece of patterened paper for the background.

6 comments:

bonnie said...

So sweet and colourful sweetie...adorable! :) Hugs x

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Sandra!
What an adorable card! Fabulous colors! So FUN!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sharon said...

Oh how adorable!!! The bg paper makes everything pop! Awesome!!! :)

Wendy said...

Super sweet Sandra:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Tara said...

I just love it! So stinkin' cute...those ears kill me :)
Tara

Erika Valdez said...

This is one of the cutest images ever!! I love it the colors you used and patterned paper is perfect really makes the image pop!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails