365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, May 19, 2011

DDLL Watermelon Card

Hi everyone today is Design Team day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and there's also some new release in store HERE. The stamp I used here was the watermelon stamp from the Barbecue Cooking Set, which I printed on pink and green paper and did paper piecing.

8 comments:

bonnie said...

So yum! Reminds me of Summer!!!:) Hugs x

Cathy said...

Looks almost good enough to eat.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

YYYUUUMMMYYYY

Lisa Foster said...

I love this Sandra! What a perfect Summery card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy said...

Great job with the paper piecing Sandra:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sharon said...

Oh this is great!! So yummy!! :)

Card Creations by C said...

Very cute and colorful! Makes me want a piece to eat.

Ashley said...

I just love all the projects you share with us. I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the cricut-tastic award. Be sure to stop by my blog to claim it.

Ashely
craftsfromashley.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails