365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, May 30, 2011

#141 Graduation Card

***This is my 2nd post today.....Please scroll down for my Paper Playtime post***


Hi everyone! Today is a brand new challenge at ABBY's Blog and the challenge is Graduation and we were sponsored by Ka Doodle Bug Designs with some very cute SVG's. This was actually my very first time using my Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and I think I'm going to be hooked! It was very similar to using my Gypsy and yes it works in my original Cricut Expression. I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug using my Tim Holtz texture fades.  I added pop dots under the grad cap and diploma and sprayed all over with Gold Glimmer Mist.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!

11 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute Sandra!

bonnie said...

How cute...fab card sweetie :) Hugs x

Georgiana said...

Great card. I may need to look for that embossing folder. It sure is cool looking.

Kristin said...

I love your card! It came out great:)

Anonymous said...

You were able to use your gypsy, your expression and sure cuts a lot 2 all on the same machine? I'm hoping you respond with yes, because the only reason I haven't gotten scal is because I was told if I used it I couldn't use my gypsy. Please email me with your response with scal2 in the subject line.
Thanks
Sherry
needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

great job!! I love your card!!

Ashley

Erika Valdez said...

Hey Sandra!! I love the card!! The texture really adds somthing to the card!! You did an awesome job!! TFS

Staying Crafty said...

Super cool! I'm lovin' that background :)

shersl84bed said...

fabulous card.

Smiles Sher

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Cute card. love the red paper.

Scrappy Zeni said...

very nice card! love the color combination!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails