365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, May 29, 2011

#140 Paper Playtime Love/Wedding


Hi everyone today is Digi Monday at Paper Playtime and our theme is Wedding/or Love. I made both of my love cards with these adorable stamps from our Sponsor Karber Digital. I embossed the Queen's card with my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz texture fade and colored her with Bic markers and added stickles. 

For my 2nd love card I printed the image a few times to do paper piecing and added stickles. The background stamp is from Market Street Stamps. Both sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

1 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

your cards are totally adorable! Love the backgrond you stamped for the queen. Her hair is fantastic! The froggy is so cute! Like the CAS you have going on!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails