365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, May 23, 2011

#136 Ladybug Charm Card


Hi everyone, there's a brand new challenge this week at Paper Playtime and this week's challenge is to use a charm on your project. I made my own charm using the ladybug from Doodlecharms and added some twine and rick rack ribbon and stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time Stamps.

6 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Soooo cute!! Love the rik rak

Kim said...

Adorable Ladybug card!!! Super cute:)
~Kim

Cheryl said...

Cute card!

jessica said...

This is too cute!!
I have an award for you...stop by when you have a minute

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card! Like the rik rak ribbon. TFS!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute Sandra! This is my all-time favorite Ladybug. I used this little sweetie on my favorite layout to date:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails