365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, May 21, 2011

#134 Nate's ABC's Lion

Hi everyone I am so excited that everyone got a chance to vote on my little poll, it looks like Nate's ABC's won, so that means I will give you plenty of Nate's ABC's inspiration this week. This cut little lion is from Nate's and I stamped the face with PKS Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamps and added bling with my I-Rock and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design. I am entering in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge which is to follow the sketch, and use PKS if  you have them. Be sure to check back later tonight for another card I made using Nate's ABC's cart! Have a great Saturday afternoon!

11 comments:

thekolbes said...

Love it, what a cute lion
Trish

Sherrie K. said...

Another GREAT card. No LION about that, hehe!! Your card is adorable! TFS

Sherrie K
htp://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

How CUTE!!! Love the paper choices

Cindy said...

Oh my your card is soo cute!I love the lion. :)

Kim said...

I'm not Lion your card is so cute:)
~Kim

- said...

That is just too cute. I love your punny saying lol.
(:(: smiles :):)

Robin

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love the way you mixed up the PK! Perfect! Such a cute lion. x

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute, love the bright colors!
liz :o)

Tara said...

That sentiment is so cute!
Tara

Viv said...

That's got to be the cutest and friendliest lion you ever did see and the sentiment is a belter! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

Janice W. said...

Adorable lion and sentiment! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails