365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, May 9, 2011

#126 MPS NSD #7 Toy Story Layout

Here's a closeup of my stitching from my Sew Easy:


Hi I am so excited I was able to get a few layouts done during these challenges. For MPS NSD #7 the challenge is to make a Layout! I made this one using my Toy Story cart for Woody and for the title. I also used my Sew Easy for the Stitching.

7 comments:

Paula Bee said...

What a cute layout! I love Toy Story and I love your stitching! I have a blog award for you, head on over to my blog to check it out! :)

Paula Bee
http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com

Kelly Braund said...

Very cute! I was just gonna use Toy Story for a layout, do you remember what patterned paper that is in the background? I'd love to find that to use, it's perfect!
braundk@comcast.net

Maureen Reiss said...

This LO is awesome!!! My hubby's a SOX fan too!! Go CUBS!!! lol

bonnie said...

Fabulous layout...gotta love Woody....sweet pics! :) Hugs x

Tara said...

The sticthing looks great! I am going to have to look up this 'sew easy' you speak of... puts my faux stitching to shame lol
Tara

Debbie said...

LOVE IT! We just came back from Disney and one of favorite parts was seeing Woody. All 4 of my kids love him, especially my youngest daughter who is almost 2. She says "reach for the skyyyyyy" all of the time. I can wait to scrapbook the pages and use your page as inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

Glora said...

Perfect LO! I love the stitching too. How fun and perfect for the look of the LO. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails