365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, May 9, 2011

#124 MPS NSD #5 Robot Mini Album










Hi everyone, I back again! This time it's for MPS NSD challenge #5 which is 3D Art. I decided to make a quick an easy mini album using a 6x6 circle chipbord album from the $1 bin at Michael's. All of the paper and embellishments are from a Robots page kit from Joann's. I cut each circle out from Plantin Schoolbook, and sprayed with Glimmer Mist and embossed with my Cuttlebug.

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun mini!

joeygirl86 said...

LOVE this mini! now you just need to add the pics!

Lisa said...

This is just sooo adorable! Awesome job! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Tara said...

No wonder you ran out of time to do all the challenges! This looks like it took a great deal of time but well worth it! Great papers!
Tara

SusanBluerobot said...

what a great ROBOT album

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails