365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#114 Pink Cricut Guest Designer card

Hello everyone I am so excited to be a Guest Designer today for Sarah PINK CRICUT! I thought I'd share a card I made with Nate's ABC's cart and the Hopsctoch Cricut Imagine Cart. I cut the main image along with the small butterfly with Nate's ABC's and I printed the cloud paper on Kraft cardstock with my Imagine. The large butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart. I also did a little faux stitching and added pearls to the butterfly. The sentiment is GO GREEN from Pink By Design..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card,but why is he standing up and not crawling across.

Amanda said...

I'm all excited now, I didn't realize that Nate's had a snail on it. LOL

Well done on being a GD..You did a fantastic job!!!

Gorgeous card, love it!!

Amanda

Josie0602 said...

I love the colors your chose for this card! That butterfly punch really adds a great look too!

Esther said...

Super sweet card!

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty card!! I love that border punch!!

Yvonne said...

LOVE your cards and your idea about a project a day. I am having trouble doing the craft a day for a month!!

Sheena said...

Awe so Cute!

Jessica said...

Your card is great. Congrats on your Guest Design.
There's a surprise over @ my blog for you!
:O)
Jessica

mamaj said...

Butterflies, butterflies! love them! I have never seen the butterfly punch by MS. This is a must have.

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card!! The pink snail is so pretty

Jenn said...

Adorable card - love that butterfly! I am passing the Cricut-tastic Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

Amber said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors and that snail is too cute! Love the butterflies too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails