365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DDLL Pirate Girl

Hi everyone I am so sorry I haven't posted in a few days I felt like I needed to take a little break in posting/blogging but I have been making a ton of cards that I can't wait to show you all! Here's a card I made for Digital Delights by Louby Loo design team, I am sorry about the picture quality something happened to my computer today so I had to take this picture with my cell phone. The stamps I used are Prissy The Pirate, Pirate Sentiments Set, and Pirate Accessories Set. I colored everything with Prismacolor pencils, added Stickles, faux stitching and ribbon. Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects HERE.


Gif Created on Make A Gif

I am so happy to announce that I will be co-hosting the Disney Easter Egg Hop along with my awesome friend Monica from Simply Cricutting be sure to stop by this weekend for some Disney Inpiration!!

4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card I love the colours xx

Sharon said...

Great card!!! Prissy is just so cute! Love this card!! :)

Marlene said...

Your little pirate girl is adorable! thanks for sharing!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG she is just toooo CUTE!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails