365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

#99 Gift Card Holder

Hi everyone this week's challenge at Flaunt It Friday's is to use Simply Charmed, Fish 2 (Shift button) Page 41 of your handbook. I wanted to make something different from a card so I decided to make a gift card holder for a guy! I cut the box from Spring Holiday Cards Seasonal cart, fish from Simply Charmed, the sentiment is Pink By Design. I also did some embossing with 2 different Cuttlebug folders. Please be sure to stop by the Flaunt It Friday's blog and enter the the challenge for a chance to win a Joy's Life Stamp set.

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my such ciute Easter treat....love the pretty colours and adorable tag! :) hugs x

Sharon said...

Oh gosh, I love it!!! Perfect gift card holder.
:)

Esther said...

Cute!

Amber said...

This is such a cute gc holder! I love the embossing and that little fish is such a cute challenge theme!

Kim said...

Super cute tag!
~Kim

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, adorable fish!

Laurel (Little Peace of My Heart) said...

Love this gift card holder!! Your fish looks so happy and that box is just great :) Laurel

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails