365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#90 DDLL New Releases

Hi everyone I am so excited to share with you some of the New Release stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The stamps I colored here where Presley The PiratePirate Sentiment Set,  and Pirate Accessories set. I colored the stamps with Prismacolor pencils, did some faux stitching, added ribbon and some borders punched with an EK success punch. I am also entering my card in Throwback Thursday  Challenge which is to make a Cricut-less card with a sketch. Please be sure to come check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects with all of the new release inspiration HERE.



13 comments:

Scrapcrazy said...

Love this card, I will check it out, I have never used digital stamps.

Tara said...

I am going to check out this link. I have just started using digital stamps and I can already tell this may be a new source I love!

Adri said...

Hi :D Pass by my blog! I have left an award for you :D

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Esther said...

Perfect card, love it!

Lisa Foster said...

Hey Sandra!
This is totally adorable! Great color combo and I LOVE your stitches around the border..perfect!

Wendy said...

This is fabby Sandra and your coloring is awesome!

Marlene said...

Adorable card, Sandra! I loved coloring Presley, too!

Celeste B. said...

So cute!!! You did an amazing job at the challenge (that was a hard one for me)! :) TFS!

Raven B said...

Oh my goodness I love this!
Hugs,
Raven

Cathy said...

Very cute card, Sandra! I love the red and black!!
Cathy H

My Creative Time said...

WOW Sandra, this is the CUTEST CUTEST Pirate set out today!!! Your card came out PerfecT!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma:)

Glora said...

Awesome job on your card. I LOVE that polka dot paper to DEATH!!!! Amazing! Thanks so much for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

ScrappingStephanie said...

OMG, this card is amazing. Your coloring and shading is awesome. I am playing catch up with blog comments. I have been so busy that I have not had any time. Love your polka dot paper too. :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails