365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, April 25, 2011

#106 Mother's Day Card

***Please click HERE for my Digi Monday project***

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Here's my Mother's Day card I made for Abby's Design Team challenge the theme is Mother's Day and use faux stitching you have 2 weeks to enter the challenge HERE. I recently discovered this wonderful sight called Lettering Delights and that's where I got the flower graphic. It was pretty easy I just printed it out on a 3.5x3.5 size on my printer and cut around the edges and did some faux stitching. The sentiments are Pink BY Design and My Creative Time Stamps. Be sure to check back later today to see if you won the Disney Easter Egg Hop blog candy and to check back for another project today that I made with Lettering Delights!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Soooo pretty! Love the punch! :)

Sheena said...

pretty card :)

Celeste said...

Your card is soooo pretty...

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty card!!

Staying Crafty said...

So pretty! Great work on the sentiment :)

Scrappy Zeni said...

What a great card! I love the colors you used for it!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails