365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#84 Wall hanger




Hi everyone! As you know I have been trying really hard to make things other cards, so I thought it would be fun to start making decor for my scrapbook room. Here is an Altered Canvas that I created, I bought a blank 8x10 canvas from M's. All of the papers are from K&Co and the birdcage is from the April Showers Seasonal Cart. I stamped the sentiment and butterfly with a Tim Holtz stamp. I also added pearls, ribbon, twine, stickles and a pink flower that I made a few days ago. You can view my tutorial HERE.


19 comments:

- said...

Really super cute. I love the saying too!
TFS,

(:(: SMILES :):)

Robin

My Scrap Diary said...

This is really beautiful Sandra!! I just love the soft look of it with a twist of Timmy on it. I think you need to create more home decor pieces. And I'm itching to try your flower 'tute. I just need to get to it. Lol.
Jess :)

Flair Girl said...

That's beautiful darling! Wanna send it my way?!

Tanya said...

OMGsh Sandra!! Soo gorgeous!! I love everything about it!!! It is soo elegant!! You rock!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Boots And Bling Time said...

Sandra, this is GORGEOUS! Ok, where are you going to hang it???let me guess...your craft room! I love all the detail! Love the homemade flower! You are so good at this stuff!

Imogene said...

really pretty!! Great Job!!
Imogene

Celeste B. said...

Oh, how beautiful!!!! Sandra, you did such an amazing job!!!!!!!! I love it; I think I may have to make one for my craft space. :) TFS!

Becky Dunham said...

I love this Sandra! What a fabulous idea! Going to check out your tutorial :) Thanks for sharing!

Card Creations by C said...

SOOOOOOOOO pretty. Did you use paper to wrap around the edges or paint it?

Linda Dale said...

This is awesome, pretty and I love the saying. Great job. Thanks for the instruction.

Esther said...

That bird cage is so cute!!

Monica Flores said...

Where are the LOVE buttons on blogs? I really love this!!!!

[Love] <---- Made my own button, let's just pretend I clicked on it. LoL

Great job!!!

Alex said...

really pretty :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just too creative and cool!
liz :o)

JANLYNN said...

Sooo pretty. Love the flower. I think so many times we forget that cards and layouts are not all we can do with our Cricuts. Thanks for the reminder.

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

We love your work and gave you an award on our site! Stop by and get it, *hugs* PPT
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

I am in love with this! It is going to look so good on the wall!
Tara

Amber said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flowers you make! They are amazing!

Raven B said...

Oh my goodness I'm SUPER in love with this!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails