365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Turtle Card

HI everyone today is design team day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I had so much fun coloring Water Turtle and Sending You Smiles stamps. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and added some Prima flowers and bling with my I-Rock. I stamped the flower borders with Recollections stamps.

Please be sure to mark your calendars for this Friday's April Bunny Blog Hop hosted by Jacqueline.


17 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Good Morning Sandra,

I must be honest this is one of my favorite cards you've made. It makes me smile :0)

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This is so cute, Sandra!

Scrappy Scatty said...

totally cute card xx

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darn CUTE, Sandra! I LOVE the colors you've used!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy said...

Fabulous work as always Sandra:)

Tana said...

What an adorable turtle!

Esther said...

He would definatly give a smile to whomever received him!

joeygirl86 said...

Aww thats cute! Good job on the coloring! ;)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hey girlie! I hope things are well:) Super adorable card!! I agree with you sis great job on the coloring!!
Hugs

~Olga said...

What a cuttie Turtle and great coloring.

Jeanie said...

This card is the cutest!!! Just love it.

Marlene said...

What a happy card!

Card Creations by C said...

That little turtle is so super cute. Love it.

Tara said...

You did a wonderful job with the colouring! Super cute!
Tara

Alex said...

so cute Sandra ! Great job on the coloring :)

Monica Flores said...

You color better than my first graders!!! LOL Super cute amiga. That turtle is so cute!!

JustYolie said...

This is so cute! Love your coloring. I have the same flower border. :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails