365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Farm card for DDLL Design Team

Hi everyone today is Design Team Day at Digital Delights By Louby Loo and I made a little farm card with the Farm Background and Petunia Pig stamps. I colored the stamps with Prismacolor pencils and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps and added some ribbon. If you would like to check out the awesome stamps for sale please click HERE have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Sandra

Love the little farm card...Too CUTE !! That little piggy is so stinkin cute !!!! Great Job :0)

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa

Staying Crafty said...

So cute :)

Carol said...

OMG that is just too cute! TFS

Carley said...

I love this card! This stamp set is super cute and the embossing gives it that extra cuteness! I love that hogs and kisses stamp that is so cute! Love ya Girl!
~Carley

Wendy said...

Fantastic and fun Sandra:)

Marlene said...

What a cute little piggy!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Sandra!!! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails