365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting News!

Blog Hop

Hi everyone I am super excited to share that I will be a designer for my sweet friend Scrapbookaholic By Abby!! For those of you who don't know who she is you are missing out! Her projects are amazing! She is going to have all of her new designer's design projects for her Monday Bi-Weekly challenges and the first one will be next week! Please head over to Abby's blog HERE to see a list and bio's of all of the amazing talent. I am so excited for Abby and I am so glad she decided to have a Design Team, this is going to be tons of fun everyone!

16 comments:

Carlene said...

Congratulations! You are both such talented ladies :-)

Kim VanSheppy said...

Congratulations!

Margie said...

A big congratulations, Sandra! Looks like a fabulous, talented team that Abby has put together! Looking forward to that first challenge!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the DT...Thanks for sharing, off to see and join up Abby's blog

Thanks again

Amanda

Carol said...

Congratulations!

The card boutique said...

congratulations, I'm your newest follower, martha from the card boutique...

Abby said...

Hey chica!!! Tuesdays is your Kich N Bleus Team day!!!!!! hehehe Mondays is ours!!!! So happy to have you on my team!!!

Brittani Nguyen said...

Congrats, that's so exciting! Can't wait to see all the cool projects!

Nicki121986@hotmail.com

Pammejo said...

Congratulations!!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to work with everyone!

Monica Flores said...

Congrats girlie!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to work with you:)

Alex said...

Congrats Sandra! Abby is super awesome and so are you !

HUGS!
Alex

Zeni said...

Congrats! We're going to have fun!!!

JustYolie said...

Congrats Sandra!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Sandra!!! :)

Can't wait to see what you create...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails