365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#77 I'm All Ears Bunny Card

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team Day at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and the stamps I chose to use are Barnaby Bunny Topper and Kids Sentiments Set. I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug, and cut the egg and grass from the EASTER 2010 Seasonal Cricut cartridge. I colored Barnaby Bunny and the sentiment with Prismacolor pencils. Be sure to come check out all of the amazing stamps HERE!!

9 comments:

Sue in CT said...

How cute is that! Great job.

Carol said...

too cute, TFS

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So cute! Love the embossing folder you used too, what a great sentiment for a card! Scraplifting that for sure one day!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So cute! Love the embossing folder you used too, what a great sentiment for a card! Scraplifting that for sure one day!

Wendy said...

Great job Sandra:)

Lisa Foster said...

This is really cute Sandra! I love the egg and grass! Adorable!
Hugs,
Lisa

Donna said...

So cute, Sandra! Love the embossing in the background!

Sharon said...

Adorable!!! Love the flopped over ear! :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

fabby card xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails