365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#76 Yankees Card

Hi everyone here's a fun card I made for a Cutom order, my customer asked for a Yankees Birthday card and I first I had no idea what I was going to do especially since I know nothing about sports LOL! Then a lightbulb finally went off in my head and I thought "Yankees Logo"!! I am so glad that lightbulb went off because now I know what to make when I need Masculine cards, I can't make logo cards of their favorite sports teams.

 The baseball is from the new Life's A Party cart I love that cart there's so much on it! The hat is from Stand and Salute and the baseball bat is fromn Everyday Paper Dolls, I made this a few weeks ago and I am so sorry but I do not remember which cart this font is from.

Here what I found online when the lightbulb went off LOL! My Inspiration:
Be sure to mark your calendars for the IMAGINE THAT BLOG HOP hosted by me! This Sat. 3/26 @5Am PST



Gif Created on Make A Gif

12 comments:

Christine said...

Great card even though I am a PHILLIES fan.

Sonya said...

Perfect!!!

Carol said...

Great card! TFS

Jeanie said...

Like you, I know nothing about sports, and I thought I was the only one. But this is such a cute card, I might have to copy it someday! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Smiley21 said...

Huge Yankees Fan! Sweet card!!!

~Olga said...

Nice!!!

JANLYNN said...

Great idea for thos sports minded people in our lives.

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Awesome card!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fabulous!
liz :o)

Sharon said...

You did an awesome job on this card!! I love it! :)

mbchoj said...

WOW I've been looking to do a Yankees card! Thanks for the inspiration!!
mbchoj at aol dot com

Tina said...

Ohhhh this will definitely get made here at my house!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Go Yankees! :)
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails