365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

#67 Pink and Glitter Card

Hi everyone today is a brand new challenge at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ and all of the Queens were asked to make a project for one of our 3 challenges, I chose the Pink and Glitter theme in honor of Barbie's birthday! I embossed the card with my zebra cuttlebug folder in my CB, then inked it up with Black Shoot Distress ink. The circle and crown are from Slumber Party LITE, I poured hot pink MS glitter on top, then stamped and embossed the sentiment with PBD stamps. I hope you all are able to play along in the challenge it wil stay open for 2 weeks, have fun...you can play along HERE

5 comments:

ARJackson10 said...

Very cute crown.. TFS
You are welcome to visit The Purple Scrapbook @ www.thepurplescrapbook.com

Carley said...

This is so cute! I LOVE all the pink glitter you know me and pink and glitter ha ha! I have not ever embossed and inked like that, it came out super cool looking! I love it!

Mary said...

Cute card, I like the embossing and inking. Great job!

OmaGloria said...

The zebra print is so cool. Awesome card!!

Carol said...

Beautiful! Love the glitter and embossing TFS

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails