365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

#66 Apron B-day Card

***Click HERE for the I LOVE LUCY Hop***

Hi everyone here's another card I made for a custom order I do not have an etsy but if you have something in mind please feel free to contact me. The marquee shape is from Once Upon A Princess, the apron is from Country Life and the rolling pin is from From My Kitchen. The sentiment is handwritten since I don't have a stamp that small. I also added some ribbon and a border from the Apron Lace  Fiskars punch.

8 comments:

Michele said...

Darling! I'm glad I am not the only one that sometimes handwrites sentiments. :-)

Tara said...

I love how you ran the punch and the ribbon up the side, something different!
Tara

Scrappy Beads said...

Love the colors and details you added to your card... *Ü*!!

Sonya said...

Super cute, great job Sandra!!!

scrappinmomma said...

So Beautiful

lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

lindascraftcorner@yahoo.com

the cricutologist said...

Adorable!

Crafty Baubles said...

cute card!
Alexandra
craftybaubles(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol said...

Super cute TFS

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails