365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, March 11, 2011

#64 Mother's Day Card

Happy TGIF!!! Here's a Mother's Day card I made using the Songbird cartridge, it seems like that cart isn't very popular but I love it because there's so many great flowers on there. I cut the flowers in 3 colors and 3 sizes. I added a button to the center and some embroidery floss, and bling. I stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time stamps, I stamped the frame with a Halloween stamp!

Please be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the I LOVE LUCY Blog Hop and I have a very special giveaway from me!!
Blog Hop

10 comments:

Abby said...

Very very very cute!!!!!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card Sandra! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Really pretty Sandra! That is one tall order doing a Cricut project every day! I did just ANY project for 31 dys awhile back and it about killed me. Best of luck! (I know you can do it!) xxD

Coach fans said...

Such pretty colors.

Monica Flores said...

Love it!

Ash said...

very pretty!!! Great Job!!

Hugz,
Ash
http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Sandra,

I haven't been online in forever and I miss your wonderful creations!!!

Beautiful card...I like the font on Songbirds, too!!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer

My Scrap Diary said...

very pretty! love the color combo. and that button and pearls give it a perfect touch
jess :)

Celeste B. said...

How beautiful!! I really like it; TFS! :)

Esther said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails