365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#62 Wedding Card and Hop Winner's

Good evening! Here's a Wedding card I made for a custom order. I really wanted it to look classy and elegant. I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug. The scallop shape is from ACY, the Oval from Opposite's Attract and the floral border is from the Elegant Cakes cartridge. I stamped the wedding cake image with Versamark ink and poured black embossing powder over it with my MS heat gun. I stamped the sentiment before I placed it in my CB, the butterflies are also from an MS punch and I added some silver pearls.

Now onto some Hop Winner's!!
Ladies please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

Jenn's Birthday Blog hop  winner is.... TRISHA
CREATE A BOOK HOP is....TANYA
HELLO CUPCAKE HOP is...KIMBERLY
KICH N BLEUS DT HOP is....CAROL (Your prize will be sent via email)

Thank all so much for stopping by my blog for the hops!

10 comments:

Trisha said...

Sandra,

Thanks for letting me know that I won on Jenn's Birthday Hop. I love your blog and really love all your work. Thanks for sharing so much with us.

Carol said...

Beautiful and elegant! TFS

I won, WOO HOO. Thankyou so much. I sent you an email.

Carol

Jacqueline said...

Congrats to the winners ...

Sandra - I am following you on twitter
@madebyjacquelin

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty card!!

Tara said...

This card turned out very elegant! I just love that Martha Stewart butterfly punch!
Tara

Tanya said...

OMG.. seriously?? WOW.. Thank you soo much!!! I'm shocked!! :) LOVE the wedding card!! The butterfly is a PERFECT touch on your card!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Annette M said...

Beautiful card, very elegant!

TFS!

moran99@comcast.net

Denise said...

It's totally elegant and classy! The embossing and butterflies are so beautiful. Love it :)

Jarna said...

I love the wedding card. Congrats ot the winners too.

Jennifer said...

Sandra,

Your wedding card is so elegant & beautiful!!! :) Great job! I bet your customer was pleased!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails