365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, February 13, 2011

#45 Animal Print card

Hi everyone! Today is Animal Print week at Paper Playtime. I decided to make a lingerie type of card for Valentine's Day for my honey lol! The card base was cut from Sweet Treats, and also the hearts which I layered with a pop dot.  I also stamped the sentiment with a vintage Love stamp and added sheer black ribbon. I hope you all can play along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

6 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

Sandra I love your card. The animal print cardstock looks like it is furry. Very cool. VERY pretty stamp and love how you corner rounded the bottom of the card.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Sandra, I just love it! CAS along with kraft paper...perfect!!!
hugs

Rehan said...

I like the idea of a project a day its a good way to enhance your skills.Good luck
plastic card printing

Embosserissima said...

I love your cards. Really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh thats a fine way to remember your love one pets URL: http://www.plastic-card.ca

Zafran ali said...

Yea!I like ur great creative idea about animal print card,And i really impress of ur great blog.You have done absolutely gorgeous work.
plastic cards printing

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails