2. SANDRA http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/ THAT'S ME!
3. JANIS http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/ NEXT STOP
4. SHARON http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
5. DENISE http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/
6. SAUNDRA http://www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
7. VIVI http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
8. STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
9. JENNNIFER H. http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com/
10. MELISSA http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
11. HEATHER http://www.princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/
12. THERESA http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
13. CORRI http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
14. CHRISTINA http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
15. LISA http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
16. ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
For this week's challenge we are flaunting the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and the cuts are Ragedy Ann/ and or Andy on Page 36 and Page 37 of the handbook.
I made a layout with Ragedy Ann and Andy the title says " I love My Cousin Na-Yee (AKA Natalie)"
Aren't they cute!?! The large circle cuts are from my free Gypsy cartridge Printing Press. The font is from Hello Kitty Font, the star border is also from Paper Doll Dress Up. I did some stamping and I also stamped their faces with PKS Rag Doll and Teddy Face Assortment. The ticket stamp is a digi stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The picture is my son and his cousin Natalie, he always calls her "NA-YEE" so that's where I got the title from. (My second picture didn't look right to me so I will have to re-print a different photo)He is so sweet to her like a big brother always watching out for her. I took these pics of them last May and I told my sister Joanna that I want to make a Ragedy Ann and Andy layout about them holding hands! I finally did it yippee!!
Now onto my 2nd super secret bonus Paper Doll project!!