365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

# 41 Koala Anniversary

Hi everyone here is an Anniversary card I made for my sweet friend Melissa. The Koala's are from Create A Critter I stamped their faces with Peachy Keen Stamps. The scallop shape is from Gypsy Wanderings which I embossed with my Cuttlebug. The sentiment is also from Peachy Keen Stamps.

Please be sure to check back tomorrow for the Paper Doll Dress Up Blog Hop going on right Here!!

7 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

SOOOO Cute!! I didn't even know that create a critter had a little kola!! TFS I know your friend is going to love it!!

Erika

Maureen Reiss said...

This card is adorable!! They are sooo cute!

- said...

They are just tooo cute! Your friend is gonna love this card ;)
TFS,
Robin aka thecricutscrapper

Alex said...

super cute ! a hop? I must have missed the announcement! but then again I subscribe so I would have heard about it soon enough ;) sounds fun, I love PPDU

Monica Flores said...

OMG Super cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cutie pair!

mum of two said...

So cute sandra! Their faces are adorable :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails