365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, February 3, 2011

# 31 Hoppy Birthday

Hi everyone here's a quick card I made with the Just Because cart. The rabbit and marquee shape are from JB. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Stamps. I am entering into Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge which is to use Wild Card or Just Because along with a sentiment. Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow for the Love Is In The Air Blog Hop hosted by Giselle and Nadia. And also on Saturday for my first blog hop that I will be hosting The Love At First Sight Blog Hop.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Love it, so cute!

Kim said...

How Cute!
~Kim

girlia said...

so cute

Carley said...

I have an award for you missy on my blog!

My Creative Time said...

Sandra, your card came out ADORABLE!!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!;)Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Jennifer said...

Sandra,

That is so cute!!! :) I am impressed with how productive you've been!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails