365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#30 Digital Delights by Louby Loo FEB New Releases




Hi everyone today is New Release day at Digital Delights By Louby Loo. For my DT project I got to play with the   ANGEL AND CAT SET. I colored with Prismacolor pencil, did some inking and added a pop dot under the cat. Here's a a list of the carts I used:
HERITAGE -fence
A CHILD'S YEAR -scallop ovals
GIVE A HOOT -clouds

Please be sure to check back for 3 big blog hops I will be in (Including one that I will be hosting!)starting on Friday 2/5.

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sandra
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

awww so very cute card xx

Wendy said...

This is fabulous Sandra. Love the gate at the front:)
Hugs
Wendy

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Sandra! I'm so lovin' this! You did such a fantastic job and I love love love the fence! You are such an inspiration to use my Cricut with making cards! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Alex said...

so adorale , you did a beautiful job ! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a sweet card!

Marlene said...

Pretty card! I'm lovin' that gate, too!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Sanda, this card is darling. I am at a lost for words. It just so sweet and you did such a great job with the coloring.

Hugs,
Stephanie

rosalien said...

Fantastic card, I should use my cricut more often.:))

Hugs, Rosalien

Jennifer said...

Oh, Sandra!

That is beautiful!!! :) I love the way you included the pearly white gates and pop-dotted the cat!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails