365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, January 23, 2011

#20 Dog Walk Layout



Hello everyone I hope you all are having a great weekend! I am because I am motivated to get some layouts done finally since I am falling way behind lol! Here's a layout I made about me and my Pomeranian dog Blackie. He was my first baby lol! His 6th b-day is coming up on Feb. 3rd I just can't believe I've had him in my life almost 6 years. These photos were taken in 2005. Blackie would always look at me like he was telling me he wanted to go for a walk. We are so perfect together because we read eachother's mind lol! He is just too funny he acts like a stuck up dog and prances around all day like he is a model or something. He really knows how to make my hubby mad hahaha!

The other night at Michael's they had all of these American Craft's paper stacks on clearance for $6.99 so I used my new paper for this LO. Here's a list of the carts I used:
Boys Will Be Boys- Walk
Slumber Party LITE- please
Wild Card- Green Frame
Songbird-Flowers
Playtime LITE-Girl w/dog
Paper Pups-Dog Tail, Bone

I used my EK paw print border punch for the border, I added some pearls and eyelets to the circle parts of the paper, also added brads and did some inking to the flowers. I finally got the Exclusive Cricut LITE Playtime cartridge on ebay earlier this week and I was so excited because I think I got it at a very reasonable price, and I stamped her face with PKS. I stamped the bone with Pink By Design stamps. I've decided that I will start taking pics of my journaling areas so you guys can get ideas on what to say when you do your journaling on your LO's. For the longest time I would never do journaling, but I just kept thinking about how my kids, grand kids, and great grandkids will appreciate the journaling. I know I don't have the nicest handwriting, but hey I get too lazy to go type it up on the computer and print it out lol!

13 comments:

janner said...

Adorable!!! I am thrilled that I discovered your blog. I love your layouts. They are so detailed and fun. Thanks for sharing.
Jan

lena said...

Cute layout.I want to invite you to my blog to enter a give away @ lenascraftsblogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute! Love the great papers! Great deal on them!

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute! and love the story! I have to look at my cart, that girl is so cute!

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is so cute! im still beyond jealous of your Playtime purchase. :)

Country Twinkle said...

Wow alot of carts for this layout. You were busy. It looks great!

- said...

Cute layout and your "baby" is the cutest little thing :) Tfs
Robin aka thecricutscrapper

Jean-Marie said...

Awwww! So cute! You made this to be such an adorable layout. Love the paw print punched border strip. Great project! ...Your little "furbaby" is adorable, too!

Jean-Marie
http://www.dragonflydestiny.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

This is just adorable - great use of so many cartridges!

Alex said...

so adorable ! great job !!!

HUGS!!!

JustYolie said...

Love your layout! The paw border is perfect and that lil' girl cut is just too cute!!

Raven B said...

Oh my goodness this is sooo cute! It made me lol!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Sharon said...

What a great layout!! I don't do a lot of journaling on my layouts. I usually just don't know what to put. I'm gonna try to do better.
:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails