365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#208 Follow Your Rainbow

***This is my 2nd post today please Scroll down to see my Robot card***


I am so excited to share with you this card. It is special to me because I made it the day I found out when I was going to be a Guest Designer for the Peachy Keen Blog I still can not believe that I get to design along with the actual designer's on the PK site and also with all of the other 46 Guest designer's what a wonderful Christmas present! I am happy to say the I followed my Rainbow LOL! Oh by the way have you guys heard this amazing song FIREWORK from Katy Perry? I just love this song sooooo much and I can never play it enough! Hey maybe I should make some Peachy fireworks cards next!




Ok onto my card....I get side tracked often please forgive me LOL! I cut the rainbow/cloud from Simply Charmed and stamped her face with Peachy Keen Princess faces, and tied a cute little bow in her rainbow hair!! I also embossed the purple paper with my Cuttlebug and inked it with white ink. I stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps and embossed with white embossing powder. I am entering my card into Momo's Challenge which is to use a RAINBOW, CLOUD, OR SUN. Make sure you check out her DT's projects because that beautiful baby girl in the layout is my GORGEOUS niece Natalie I love her!! Here's my card again!
I hope you guys have a sunny beautiful happy day!

16 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh my what a cute card...I may have to scraplift it, if it's ok with you.

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the eyelashes!! have to buy those PK stamps... oh I just might with our credit, yes congrats we are guest designing!!! Gaby

Coachfans said...

Congratulations and super adorable facial expression on your card. Let's see that firework card now!

Georgiana : )

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This card is adorable! The PK face is perfect. Congratulations again!

~Saundra

Dina said...

just adorable! Congratulations! you deserve it! have a wonderful holiday! Hugs! Dina

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is adorable! I love the fun colors and the song by Katy Perry is currently my fave as well. I love Katy Perry!

Sue in CT said...

Congratulations!!! Love the card, that face just makes me smile. Never heard the song before and it is really too noisy here to give it a good listen but from what I hear it sounds good. I will also be looking to see if you do a firework card...LOL.

Glora said...

ADORABLE! I love it!

girlia said...

Love it

joeygirl86 said...

Awww I love this card! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! ;) :) :)

GreenScrap said...

That is super cute!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!! Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG!! This card is soooo sweet!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute!

Sharon said...

Awesome card! Love it! :)

Raven B said...

Congrats GURL!!! Cant wait to see your peachy creations!
Hugs,
Raven

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats girl!!!! Whoo Hoo very happy for you!! Love the cute card and OMG girl I LOVE that son too. i just love all her music:) Contrats again very well deserved!!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails