365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

#206 Santa Bird

Hi everyone I hope you all are having a great weekend! Here's a quick card that I made but love it! Inseat of Santa Clause he is Santa Bird LOL! I love the  3 Birds on Parade cart the birds just make me crack up especially this Santa wanna be bird LOL! The complete bird is from 3 Birds on Parade, the scallop shape is from Gypsy wanderings, I stamped his eyes and the sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps. I also added some ribbon that looks like candy. I am entering in the GABY AND ABBY CHALLENGE which is to use Santa or Snowmen.

I hope you all have a good evening and make sure to check back tomorrow to see if you are the winner of the Peachy Keen Blog hop, and also for an awesome project I made you guys will love it!

Please scroll down to continue the PKS hop!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

This is really cute, I'm starting to like birds more and more with all these ADORABLE birdies!!
Lauren

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, great papers!

Sharon said...

Your Santa Bird is just adorable!! Love the pattern paper and that ribbon!! :)

sleeplesswonder said...

I love your santa bird, so cute.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute birdie!!!!

Erika Valdez said...

Haha this is so super cute!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love, love this santa bird and the christmas paper is great!! Awesome card!!

4kids4 said...

Oh, I've been itching to cut that birdie...he's not very convincing, is he?? LOL! Great card...tfs!

~Sharon C.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails