365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, November 29, 2010

#194 Christmas Carol Inspired Card

***Click HERE to see my NEW Challenge Blog***
***Click HERE to see my Hello Kitty Layout***
Hello everyone happy Monday! You know what that means time for a new and exciting challenge at Paper Playtime. This week our fun challenge is CHRISTMAS CAROL INSPIRED so that means you can make anything from a Christmas carol. I decided to use my new Jolly Holidays cart and make a goofy looking snowman since I think the one on Rudolph the red nosed reindeer looks goofy LOL! I love this snowman from Jolly Holidays, he has a big huge head so I had to use my biggest Peachy Keen stamp I could find. I also added stickles to his pipe, stamped the sentiment, added ribbon, buttons and a border snowflake punch.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

How cute he is!!! Looks like he is about to topple over!!! :)

Raven B said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! LOVE that face.
Hugs,
Raven

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG Sandra that snowman is just too CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

Hi Sandra! That snowman is too cute! I've nominated you for the stylish blogger award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.
http://heatherskraftykorner.blogspot.com/

Maria Matter said...

fabulous jolly snowman Sandra!! your card is adorable!
xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun!

DORCAS said...

He's so cute! Loving the colors too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails