365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

#191 Jolly Holidays Card

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share my first Jolly Holidays card from the Walmart Exclusive cartridge. Let me tell you I went through a really hard time getting this cart it only took 4 try's LOL....seriously! Since I went through so much drama getting it I plan on using it as much as possible!

I cut the skunk and candy cane from Jolly Holidays and stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps, I used punches for the corner frame, and also for the border. For the sentiment it is actually a piece of patterened paper from DCWV 180 stack from Joann's (great idea huh!) I then added some twine across the card.  I am entering in the Paper Cutz Challenge which is ANYTHING GOES!

Please be sure to come check out MY new Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt It Friday's for a PEACHY KEEN ***GIVE AWAY***

6 comments:

Dina said...

This is so cute! My walmart has none of the new carts. I am so upset,I go every week to look,I even went on line! Any suggestions? Dina

Sharon said...

I love it!!! I didn't get this cart at the store. DD ordered it online for me. There were only 18 carts and 6 E's on the display at our store!!! And about 9 of us standing there waiting!!! I didn't want an E, only carts. I got 3. Can't wait to see what else you make!! :)

Card Creations by C said...

Adorable! Love that.

Jamie said...

That's stinkin' cute! hehe. He is really adorable.

Jeri said...

Love seeing this made up from Jolly Holidays. I got it too but haven't made this image yet. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! I am loving this cartridge! I am so lucky I was able to grab one!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails