365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

#186 Easy Robot B-day Card

Hi everyone! Here's an easy robot B-day card that I made from the Birthday Cakes cartridge. I own the Robotz cart but I guess I get scared of carts that have so many tiny layers. This robot only had 2 layers, I chalked him up to make him look like a dirty metal tool LOL! I stamped the background circle stamps, gears and sentiment. I embossed the blue paper with the Robotz Cuttlebug Companion Folder.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Ohhhh how cute cute cute!! Love your dirty robot! The gear and circle stamps are great and looove the embossing folder! Great card! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG, I agree Sandra the Robots cart has so many little pieces that I get scared too LOL!!! Thanks I didn't realize that the Birthday cakes cart had a Robot!! Love the card:)

My Scrap Diary said...

What a cute Robot!! I want one :) He looks better than some from the Robotz cart.
And that cuttlebug comapnion folder is great. I need to get some of those.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!! Looks like a great robot!

Raven B said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!
Hugs,
Raven

DORCAS said...

Super cute robot! love him~

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails