365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, October 21, 2010

#162 I'm in Charge Around Here Layout


***This is my 2nd post today scroll down to see my Pumpkin Card!***
Here's a layout I made of my little one when he was just a little one LOL! He just turned 3 a few weeks ago and I am still not done with his baby book slowly but surely! All of the cuts were from A child's Year and then I stamped all of the faces with Peachy Keen Retro Faces don't they just look too funny LOL! For the title inside the star I punch out the teeny tiny letters with a MS punch. I also used 2 different border punches on the left side. I also used my Walnut Stain Distress ink on the outer parts of the page and my Broken china Distress ink on the hat and boot. Here's 2 challenges I am entering:
Craftalicious Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges Boys and their Toys

6 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Love the layout and the baby is even better! TFS!
www.jennyplace.blogspot
if you get a chance pop over and check my blog out, if you like maybe you will follow mine LOL

Sharon said...

I love this layout!!! He does look like he is in charge!!! :)

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Ahhhh, that's a nice layout (cute baby too). Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Carol L

Shelly said...

Great layout for our challenge! Love the photos! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

Glenda said...

He is so adorable! Great layout--those stamped faces are so cute!! Good luck with the challenge! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Kruemel said...

How wonderful to see a layout in our challenges! It fits perfectly in to the theme and your boy is such a cutie!

Thanks for joining our boys and their toys challenge at Cupcake Craft!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails