365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, October 10, 2010

#155 Girl Holding Apple Pie Thank You Card

********************This is my 2nd post today Please scroll down for more =)****************



Here's a SWEET card I made for the baking theme at Fantabulous Cricut. When I was deciding on buying the Country Life cart, I saw this cute cut and I knew I had to buy it LOL! The girl holding the Apple Pie is from Country Life, the yellow background shape is from Once Upon A Princess. I did some stamping with a wooden stamp from Michael's $1 bin, and some Peachy Keen Laffy Taffy stamps. I punched a strip from my border punch and added ribbon, for this card I also used lots of scraps =).

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a great image - and that sentiment is perfect with it!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Sharon said...

Great card!!! Now, I missed that image on that cart. Guess I'd better pull it down and go through the book again! :)

Patti Ross said...

I love this card - and I want the country life cartridge in the very worst way....sure hope I get it from my wonderful husband for christmas!!! I'm your newest follower and am so happy to have found you...

www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails