365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#144 Love


I made this layout based on the Sep. 24th sketch at  Sassy Lil' Sketches and also at Cuttlebug Challenge theme this week is to make a project with 2 or more buttons and a bow.  My 2 green buttons are on the top left next to the swirly that I cut from Birthday Cakes Cartridges, and the bows are on the bottom on the clothes line, they are tiny yellow bows. I cut the elephant from Holiday Cakes cartridge and embossed with my Cuttlebug and added Stickles to the ear. I cut the title in the middle from Home Accents and embossed and glittered that also. I cut the baby clothes line from Wall Decor and More and I also embossed and glittered that too. I added a white silk flower with a green brad and did my journaling on the sides just like the sketch at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is an awesome layout!! Love all the great photos!! The little clothesline is so cute! :)

Katie said...

what a great baby page. i love the elephant. thanks for using a sassy lil' sketch!

Beth said...

Oh this is such a sweet page and I just love that clothesline how adorable, so glad you joined us at Cuttlebug Challenge and hope to see you again this week.

joeygirl86 said...

Aww this is soo sweet! i need to get more baby lo's done!

Terrie B x said...

This is `Gorgeous` love the colours!!!!
Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenge

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Court said...

Thanks for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Challenge! Don't forget to leave a comment on this morning's post and to become a follower to possibly win a cartridge! :)

Cherie Averill said...

What an adorable page! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so cute. love the little clothesline/banner. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

Deanna said...

So sweet and great little accents! WTG with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails