365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, September 26, 2010

#142 Spooky Drippy Candle Card

I made this Halloween card for the BBTB2Challenge which is to make a project with the drippy candle from my favorite Halloween cart, October 31st! I welded the zig zag shaped square from Gypsy Wanderings to make a 5x5 card. I also cut it in 2 more colors and did some stamping, and added two green buttons to the left side. I am also entering this card to Getting Cricky for the Halloween challenge.

10 comments:

Jeri said...

Wow, I've never used the zig zag square. I'll have to look for that. Wonderful card. Love the spider web next to the candle. Makes it look so spooky. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

CricutLvr!! said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the candle!! Great job on the card!

Sharon said...

Great card!!! Love the zig zag shape. The spiders and web look soooo real!! :)

Amanda C said...

Really cool card. I really like the zig zag card.

Amanda Villarreal said...

Aww I like the zig zag as well and I am more excited to get this cartridge today after seeing some inspiration!

Karen Pinsonat said...

Love the shape of your card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

K Andrew said...

GREAT idea after with the zig zag--I love the green buttons and the drippy candle is soooo detailed--great job!
Thanks for joining my challenge at Get Cricky!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun and spooky!

joeygirl86 said...

Oooh this came out good! I like the spider web!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I love the zig zag card. I have to revisit this cartridge after seeing your card. I love the card Sandra!!!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails