365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, September 26, 2010

#141 My New Job As Mommy


Hello everyone!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while I haven't been feeling very creative lately and I've been a couch potato all week long LOL! Well at least I am catching up on all my shows! I actually made this for the Fantabulous cricut challenge last week which was to make a job themed project but I never got around to posting it. I am also trying to use up some of my non-cricut supplies so I did part of the title with stickers and the rest I cut with Pooh Font and put silver Micro beads on it. The deer is from Give A Hoot I put white Martha Stewart glitter on it. I cut the butterflies from Serenade and put the gems on it with my i-rock. The scallop square is from Accent Essentials and I added 4 green metallic brads next to the picture. I added ribbon, metal accents (shown in the pic above) and cut a scallop border with my funky scissors. I drew a swirly line and did my journaling on it. I am entering this LO to the challenge this week at Paper Cutz their theme this week is to create a project with a critter on it, my critter is the momma deer!

5 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

That is just precious (and the baby too) lol! Congrats! Can't wait to see all those layouts that you'll be creating!

Sharon said...

This is just awesome!! You have the best job in the world!! Love your layout! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Awwwww!! this came out super cute! I love the deer from give a hoot! and the butterflies look so pretty...BTW you look soo young in that pic! :)

Jeri said...

What a super LO. What a precious little baby, too. I really like the deer. I don't have that cartridge so I always like seeing what's on the ones I don't have. Thanks for playing along at PCC.

mforquer said...

Sweet baby! congrats and beautiful layout - thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
melissa

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails