Thursday, August 26, 2010
#116 Cupcake card and envelope Plus Great news I won Top 3, plus some blog awards!!
In honor of me winning some cupcake awards I made this cupcake card, liner and envelope from Wild Card, the scallop square and cupcake are from ACY. To mae the cupcake glittery I put it in my Xyron sticker machine then put pink Martha Stewart glitter on top it sticks perfectly, no glitter crumbs LOL, then I put a red button on top of the cupcake, I stamped the sentiment then embossed with clear embossing powder. So the great new is that my Purse Birthday Card won top 3 for Party Time Tuesday's, also I've gotten a few awards over the last month but haven't posted them since I sometimes have trouble designing this blog, I hope I didn't offened anyone by not posting it right way. Thanks to my husband he finally showed me how to post stuff on my sidebar LOL!
Cari and Christina thank you so much ladies you inspire me everyday and thanks for being great friends to me!
The rules in accepting this award are:
1. You must thank the person who passed it on to you.
2. Copy award to your blog.
3. List three things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love on your blog.
5. Pass this award on to five others.
The 3 things that I love about myself are:
* I am a great cook/ CHEF!
* I am outgoing and I can get along with anyone and everyone!
* I am spontaneous!
Now for a pic that I LOVE This was taken at the Puerto Vallarta Zoo while on our vacation this March. It is my 2 year old son feeding a giraffe, he wasn't scared at all!
1. Donna http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah http://www.pinkcricut.com/
3. Rosy http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
4. Lisa http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
5. Stephanie http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
Thank you ladies for making me laugh ( Sarah!) and for being so creative and inspirational.