365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, August 21, 2010

#113 Gingerbread man Card (Throwback Thursday)

For this weeks Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time For Me we had to use Paper Doll Dress up and frame it. I cut the envelope, liner, card, sentiment, and scallop circle all from Wild Card. I used my Gypsy to see exactly what size I needed to cut the little cookie man! I added green stickles to "Season's Greetings" and drew on the icing and candy on the gingerbread man. I cuttlebugged  the scallop circle then distressed it. For the envelope and gingerbread man I cut them on Kraft paper and then looked through my stash and found the perfect gingerbread man paper. Wow everything was really working out here, to top it off this card and envelope only took me about 15 to 20 minutes, I think I'm getting hooked on Wild Card I like making fast and easy cards but I like taking a long time for my layouts since I have so many pics piled up...go figure!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just wonderful!!! Love the gingerbread man!! Great papers!! Love this card!!!!! :)

HappyExpressions said...

Very cute!

Raven B said...

OH this litte ginger is sooo cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Scrappin with the bug said...

Way too cute.. Love the gingerbread - how sweet.

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE YOUR GINGERBREAD CARD! I think it came out PERFECT my friend!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

joeygirl86 said...

How cuuute!! I need t get started on my xmas cards soon!

DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! I love that cute gingerbread man!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails