365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#107 Thank you Owl in window card Fantabulous Cricut

I made this card for the the great outdoors challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. The owl  and the frame are both from Cindy Loo, lately I feel like I've been naming a lot of carts I haven't used yet because I totally scored on my birthday Yay!!  So I wanted it to look like the owl was looking out of a window so I did some doodling on the frame with faux stitching and added pop dots underneath the frame. I stamped the sentiment and added 3 teal colored bling.

9 comments:

DoubleClick Connections said...

I love owl cards, these colors are great!

BrendaB said...

Cute card! I love the little owl and the doodling you added to the frame. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love it. The frame is perfect! Tfs

Sharon said...

I just love how you framed the owl. So very pretty. That bg paper is just wonderful! :)

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

Cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower, I just became yours!!!
I love San Diego!!!!

Ladybug Designs said...

Very fun. Nice frame! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

Maria Elena said...

Nice frame ! Cute card !
Have a great Friday !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

Super cute lovin that owl.
Hugs,
Raven

Kate said...

Gorgeous card with such wonderful details!! Such a fabulous owl too!
Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails