365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#105 Love you a Latte Card for BBTB2

I really like the challenge for this weeks Bitten By the Bug 2 which was to use the mug from Joys of the Season. I knew right away that I wanted to do something coffee themed, at first I wanted to make a LO that said "Coffee Addict" and put a pic of my mom LOL! (Maybe I will!) but then I don't think I have a pic of her holding one. So I cut the cup is from JOTS and the sentiment from Just Because Cards and I embossed with my green bug (Cuttlebug) and did some inking over the swirls with purple Dew Drop ink. Simple but Pretty!!

7 comments:

Julia Moss said...

love the embossing on your cup. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

joeygirl86 said...

LOL..i think you should totally make a LO like that! I would crack up! This came out cute, the embossing makes such a difference! :)

Karen Pinsonat said...

love the embossing on the cup! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love the embossing you did on the mug. Very cute!

Jeri said...

Great idea to emboss the cup to really make it stand out. Love the Just Because Cards sentiment. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Sharon said...

Great card!! I love the embossing and the inking on top of it!! :)

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! I just love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails