365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, July 31, 2010

#99 Happy B-day to me!! (BBTB2 Challenge)


In honor of my birthday today I decided to make a B-day card with the ice cream cut from this weeks challenge at BBTB2 . I cut the card feature ice cream, frame and used my Gypsy to cut the 3 layers. I cut this card to fit in a 5x5 envelope, I also stamped the sentiment.

7 comments:

DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy Birthday! Cute card!! And congrats I saw you were a winner over at one of the BBTB hops....http://creativecandy4u.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!!! I just love your ice cream card!!!! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Happy Birthday to you love!!! Adorable card! XOXO Momo

**Treefrog** said...

Happy Birthday to you too! LOL Cute Card and glad you could join us on your big day over at BBTB2!
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

Michelle said...

Oh how cute is that and Happy Birthday!!!

~JulieH~ said...

Happy Birthday for 31st! Love your card yum chocolate ice cream! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week
Juliexx

CelticWoman said...

I really like this tailored card. Thanks for challenging with us at bbtb2. Sandi

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails