365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, July 30, 2010

#98 Sock Monkey B-day Card (Jitterbuggin' Challenge)

For this week's Jitterbuggin' Challenge we had to follow a sketch, use purple, a cricut image, and it has to be a child's b-day card.  I finally got to play with my new Lite cart that I gave in and finally bought LOL! The circles, scallop oval and girl sock monkey are all from Sugar and Spice...What a cute cart! I embossed both circles with my cuttlebug, stamped both sentiments, added butterflies and some bling on the monkey girls bow in her hair!

4 comments:

DoubleClick Connections said...

SO cute! That cartridge is on my wish list!

Sharon said...

This is just tooo cute! I looove the sock monkey on this cart and on B is For Boy cart. Only reason I bought them!! Our 9 yr. old DGD Bug would love this card. She is such a sock monkey junkie! :)

Michelle said...

LOL tooo cute.

Sherri said...

How cute....I love sock monkeys!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Sherri

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails