365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, July 19, 2010

#87 Flower Power digi skunk card for (Paper Playtime)

For this week's challenge at Paper Playtime Maria is Queen and we were sponsered by Digital Delights by Louby Lou and our theme is Flower Power. I colored in the skunk with ink and stickles. The butterflies are from a punch, the heart is from ST, the flower is from GW, the brown border is from a border punch and the sentiment is also a digi stamp. I embossed the border, butterflies and the heart with my Cuttlebug. I attached the flower to a paper clip with a large brad. I used my Walnut Stain distress ink for the outer part of the card.

6 comments:

Janis said...

I love the way you added the paperclip, heart, flower and sentiment. This is beautiful! :) Janis

Sharon said...

Adorable Skunk!!! I also love the paperclip! Great idea!! Love this card!!!!! :)

bumblebee creations said...

what a cute card!!! I two (well three) love the idea of that paperclip!! It is perfect!

DoubleClick Connections said...

I love how you embossed and punched your brown paper! Very nice!

ScrappingStephanie said...

This is adorable. I love the colors. What kind of ink did you use to color it? It came out amazing! TFS.

Stephanie

joeygirl86 said...

aww the skunk is cute! i like how you did the paper clip flower..i'm gonna steal that idea! lol ;p

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails