365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, July 10, 2010

#81 Feathered Friends LO (For Throwback Thursday)

A close up of my handmade peacock and parrot!

I love making my own flowers.

For Emma's Challenge this week it was animal themed so we had to use Zooballo. I cut the birds from Zooballoo and created my own peacock, parrot and baby parrot! I used 2 different inks to color them, then embossed and added stickles. I embossed the little red plant from CAC. The title and the large paper flower embellishment are from Give a Hoot. To make the flower I cut it in 3 different sizes then put a pop dot under each layer.The circles are from Plantin Schoolbook.  The tiny flowers, butterfly, and border strip are all punches. I added stickles to the title and places several eyelets and washers on my page finally I sanded 2 corners of my page and misted with glimmer mist.

5 comments:

DORCAS said...

OH! I love this so MUCH! The detail is FANTASTIC!!!! TFS!
~Dorcas

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this layout is AMAZING my friend! All the details are BEAUTIFUL!! It's so great to see you joining another one of my throwback Thursday challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Sharon said...

This is just awesome!! Love everything about it! From the birds to the sanded corners! :)

DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the wonderful colors!

joeygirl86 said...

i like this! you need to make me more flowers! llo :P

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails