365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

#80 Apron recipe holder (Challenge w/my sis Joanna)

Here's the front of the recipe holder. Cute huh!
This is what the back looks like.
Here's the index cards for recipes.
My sister Joanna and I do challenges with eachother just for fun since we are collecting carts so fast! This week she chose the aprom from FMK. It's adorable I decided to make a recipe holder to give as a gift (maybe I will make these for christmas!). I cut everything around 5 1/2 inches except for the index cards those were about 4x5. All cuts are from From My Kitchen except for the tag, that's from Sweet Treats and the pink butterflies are from a Martha Stewart Punch. Come check out Joanna's Super Cute Layout!

6 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

I really like how you made it into a recipe holder..good idea :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!! Love the paper and the whole idea! Fun doing challenges with your sis. She's a sweetie. xxD

Cristina83 said...

Very Cool Idea! I'm gonna have to make one! Great job!:)
Cristina

Rhonda Emery said...

really neat

Sharon said...

Awesome! Love how you made it a recipe holder. Would make great Christmas gifts!! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is sooo adorable! I love it! I have been wanting that cart for some time now! XOXO Momo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails