365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#77 Panda Grad card


I made this cute Asian inspired Panda Graduation card for my sister in law who graduated high school last month. The gold frame is from SYI panda is from Pagoda, cap and diploma are from EPD and the title is from WC. I used my gypsy girl to adjust the cap and diploma to fit perfectly on the panda.

4 comments:

creativeprincess said...

Very cute card! I love that it is simple but still fun! I was just reading your 'About me' info and we are the exact age well I am older by about 2 weeks but shhhh :)I love finding crafters my age! Would love for you to check out my blog
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

DoubleClick Connections said...

Your panada is so cute! I love the gold paper!

joeygirl86 said...

aww that came out cute! i hope she liked it and taped it to her fridge!lol ;p

Sharon said...

Such a cute cute card! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails