365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

#75 1st Bath LO (For Throwback Thursday Challenge)

For Emma's challenge this week she wants us to use NA, I actually created this LO months ago and I haven't posted yet so I decided to submit it to Creative Time for Me  . I censored my son with a duck and I embossed the tub and inked it.  The bubbles, bath, baby, and duck are from NA. The title is from PF and the orange ticket is from FF. I stamped the sentiment and the small duck on top and I used some blue acyrlic paint to "splash" on the page.

13 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just soooo cute!! That first bath. I soooo remember 30 some odd years ago with our first born!! :)

DREAMS CARDS said...

I love it , nice OL.
TFS
Patty

You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! I just LOVE how this came out!! GREAT job w/the challenge!! Hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday!!
Big Gyspy Hugs,
Emma;)

Raven Baca said...

What a super cute layout! I love how you used the little duckies! Cute Cute Cute.
Hugs,
Raven

DoubleClick Connections said...

Super adorable lay-out! Love the embossed tub!

Ulysses' mama said...

I love how the head of the duck covers the private parts. Such a cute idea.

DORCAS said...

Awesome layout! Loving the duckys!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

joeygirl86 said...

This one is cute! I need to make one like this!

CuttlebugCourt said...

Very cute! Thanks for the kind comment and for becoming a follower! Have a beautiful day!

Rhonda Emery said...

adorable. became a follower
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Monique Barr said...

2 cute. love it
http://uniquemonique01.blogspot.com

Rosy C. said...

Love...Love...Love this LO. Love theme you have goin' on. Too cute!!!
Here is my new blog for you to glance at:
http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
Sweet Creations!!!

Sammye Jo said...

LOVE the colors! So bright and pretty!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails